Creative Cloud Assets
Creative Cloud Assets lets you store, organize, and collaborate with your documents, video and creative assets to keep you connected to your creativity at the office, at home or on the go with convenient access from your desktop and mobile device. Now with support for Creative Cloud Libraries, you can access, organize, and share your favorite personal and team assets across Adobe desktop and mobile apps.
- Share copies of your assets from Creative Cloud Libraries and assets created in your Adobe mobile apps with a public link (URL). Keep your originals safe from being deleted or altered.
- Enhancements to Extract allow you to import Photoshop's new Artboards, extract and import multiple layer styles for drop shadows, borders and more. Export of embedded vector smart objects are sharper and less pixelated when scaling images up or down. Convenient batch download of all extracted Photoshop assets in a .ZIP file.
July to December 2014
- Convenient browser access to Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries to reuse, organize, and share your favorite assets available to you and your creative team anywhere. Create images, colors, text styles, and more in popular apps like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and mobile apps like Adobe Brush CC. Access them from Creative Cloud Assets and across Adobe desktop and mobile apps for a seamless creative workflow.
- Synchronize your mobile creations to Creative Cloud from mobile apps like Illustrator Draw, Illustrator Line, Photoshop Mix, and Photoshop Sketch. Download and re-use these creations with your favorite Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Extract for PSDs lets you copy CSS and text, obtain info about colors, fonts, gradients, and measurements, as well as export optimized assets for the web.
- View, share and collaborate with your videos saved to Creative Cloud then conveniently access your saved videos with Adobe Premiere Clip for on-the-go video editing.
January to June 2014
- Now with folder sharing, you can work faster and more efficiently when you collaborate on projects and files with other Creative Cloud members.
- With file versioning, keep a record of recent updates made to shared files and revert back to older versions when you need to.
- Browse your file on the go with Creative Cloud for iOS mobile app.
- Automatically synchronize desktop files to the Creative Cloud for convenient mobile or desktop access to the most recent version of your important files and projects.
- Share files and capture feedback from your colleagues and clients.
- The Creative Cloud Files website is designed to work optimally in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Older browser versions may experience degraded performance. Internet Explorer 8 and earlier are not supported.
- The Creative Cloud for iPhone app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- The Creative Cloud desktop application is compatible with Mac OSX v10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 and Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 8.1. Note that an Internet connection is required*
- Español (España)
- Norsk (bokmål)
- Português (Brasil)
Get started with Creative Cloud Assets