Creative Cloud Assets
Creative Cloud Assets lets you store, iterate, collaborate and reuse your files and creative assets to keep you connected to your creativity at the office, at home or on the go with convenient access from your desktop and mobile device. Now with support for Creative Cloud Libraries, you can reuse, share, and manage your favorite personal and team assets across Adobe desktop and mobile apps.
- Creative Cloud Libraries collaboration enables you and your creative team to maintain consistency by working from a shared library of branding elements, graphics, colors, text styles and comment project assets or style guides.
- Easily manage your Creative Cloud library and the individual assets in your library with the ability to rename, delete, and more.
- Convenient browser access to Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries to reuse and manage your favorite assets available to you anywhere. Create images, colors, text styles, and more in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and mobile apps like Adobe Brush CC. Access them from Creative Cloud Assets and across Adobe desktop and mobile apps for a seamless creative workflow.
- Synchronize your mobile creations to Creative Cloud from mobile apps like Illustrator Draw, Illustrator Line, Photoshop Mix, and Photoshop Sketch. Download and re-use these creations with your favorite Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Extract for PSDs lets you copy CSS and text, obtain info about colors, fonts, gradients, and measurements, as well as export optimized assets for the web.
- View, share and collaborate with your videos saved to Creative Cloud then conveniently access your saved videos with Adobe Premiere Clip for on-the-go video editing.
- Now with folder sharing, you can work faster and more efficiently when you collaborate on projects and files with other Creative Cloud members.
- With file versioning, keep a record of recent updates made to shared files and revert back to older versions when you need to.
- Creative Cloud for iOS mobile app is available to browse your files.
- Faster desktop file syncing of multiple files to the Creative Cloud.
- Automatically synchronize desktop files to the Creative Cloud for convenient mobile or desktop access to the most recent version of your important files and projects.
- Share files and capture feedback from your colleagues and clients.
- The Creative Cloud Files website is designed to work optimally in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Older browser versions may experience degraded performance. Internet Explorer 8 and earlier are not supported.
- The Creative Cloud for iPhone app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- The Creative Cloud desktop application is compatible with Mac OSX v10.7, 10.8, 10.9 or 10.10 and Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 8.1. Note that an Internet connection is required*
- Español (España)
- Norsk (bokmål)
- Português (Brasil)
Get started with Creative Cloud Assets