Typekit works with quality foundry partners to bring you a stunning collection of fonts for use in desktop applications and on your websites. Choose the fonts you need from a library featuring thousands of options, and then sync them to your desktop with Creative Cloud, or use Typekit's service to host them on the web—or do both, and bring a new level of consistency to the work you produce online and in print.
- With desktop font sync, use fonts from Typekit in your desktop applications
- Sync just the fonts you need from each type family
- Extensive, continually-updated library with thousands of fonts from several quality foundries
- Add beautiful fonts to your websites, with easy set-up and minimal maintenance
- Automatically replace missing fonts in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign documents
Typekit fonts work in all modern browsers on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS, as well as many mobile browsers; see this table for more details.
Typekit does not support Windows 2000 or Mac OS 10.3 and earlier.
Typekit supports many languages. See this list for support for different languages.
Get started with Typekit